Saturday, March 15, 2014

How To Get Your Name, Text or Logo Neatly Written On A Mug

Are you finding it hard to promote your campaign? I've got this crazy idea that will help you get the audience you are looking for.
Think about placing your brand name, logo or text on a mug. Crazy right? Yeah!
Do you know people are attracted to things of fancy. People get bored reading long string of texts. Why don't you try boosting your campaign with an eye-catching image. Don't just place your text on a mug and make it look horrible.
See an example of what I'm talking about below:



Inscribe it like it's a real one. How do I do this? Give me a minute.

This has been proven to be very effective in recent times and I am revealing this to you. Not only apply to campaign managers or brand owners but boyfriends and girlfriends can also write to show their love, ordinary people can make this mock up and send to people they care about, can be used for wallpapers and so on.
There are countless things you can write on this aside logos and official texts. So you see?

How do I go about this?

I have tried getting friends and family to get themselves doing this but *sigh* they come back stiffing my neck with the job. I got to understand there may be some technicalities doing it so I began to do this for people. Now I am offering it to you.
Hey! don't go yet! You thought I was gonna say "it costs $80"? Lol! No.
Take a good look at this: "I will place your text or logo neatly on a mug for $5"
Okay, that's not a joke. I meant it. Now, you are interested right? Just $5 will get you this crazy stuff!

To order, go to this page.
All necessary info and requirements are available there.
Thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to say? Leave a comment and I'll give you a reply shortly.